There is so much information available through the world wide web and we could inundate you with more. Suffice to say that we are in love with spices for their flavour, aroma and most importantly their therapeutic values.
Spices have several values for example they are used in:
· food preservation (turmeric),
· therapeutic (anise, carom, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, fennel, pepper, turmeric)
· religious rituals (turmeric)
· cosmetics (cloves, turmeric)
· perfumery (cloves and cinnamon)
· and indirectly for the purpose of killing and preventing growth of pathogenic bacteria.
For additional information on how you can use spices check out Whole Spices under Quick Links.